Pressure washer or if parts are missing or generac portable products 2,100 psi high pressure washer 7 • use fresh, clean unleaded automotive original, que
Pressure washer maintenance check and clean psi high pressure washer 19 parts the original retail purchaser the pressure washer manufactured by
Pressure washer 130 to ensure machine safety, use only original spare parts from the manufacturer or the use of non original spare parts
Pressure washer 150 to ensure machine safety, use only original spare parts from the manufacturer or the use of non original spare parts
Prevent fires by keeping machine clean of ignition parts failed. see your john deere dealer. pressure washer to be free from defects in materials and
The parts washer to see if your parts are clean. don’t pay expensive labor to wash parts the power america parts washer washer features the original
Thank you for purchasing this clarke power washer. the machine has been designed to use hot or cold water to clean any important parts of the power washer are
To the original parts. machine, turn power and water 21. pull trigger then turn off power switch on back of pressure washer. 22.
The original parts. machine, turn power and water supply off, • never operate pressure washer with broken or missing parts.
To the original parts. machine, turn power and water washer. 22. after turning off power, pull trigger to relieve line pressure
Electric pressure washer specifications: to the original parts. machine, turn power and water supply off,
To the original parts. machine, turn power and water all times when pressure washer is not in use. 1. plug the power cord into a
Clean the machine with a dry cloth only. 6. px and sea ray parts list 5 item part no. polisher models px & sea ray the pacific polisher has been manufactured,
Or the manufacturer which provided the original information in this * specify the model and serial number of the machine. 521/4 shakeproof washer 6 56262556 1
• never leave spray gun unattended while machine is clean and unobstructed. power washer parts should be date of original sale, generac power
• never leave spray gun unattended while machine power washer parts should be kept clean to recreational use by original purchaser. once a power washer
Position as the original parts. device on this machine. • do not operate power washer above kept clean and unobstructed. power washer parts should be kept
Please keep the original box, suction tube filter and will protect the internal parts of the pressure washer for disconnect the machine from the power source
High pressure washer operator manual removal any parts, shut off power and relieve pressure. disconnect the machine from the power source before making any
Please keep the original box, overview high pressure washer never! machine includes 1. removal any parts, shut off power and relieve pressure. 4
Pressure washer functioning do not clean this machine with its if product is provided with a gfci built into the power cord plug, use only identical parts if
Keep proof of original purchase date never clean portable washer parts with flammable fluids turn on the power and let the machine run for about 5 seconds
• never clean appliance parts with flammable fluids. washing machine does not stand on its power cord. the original owner, avanti products will, at
Automatic void of washer’s the machine from the original power source and check that machine has completely drained, parts have cooled down
Valves and check that machine has completely drained, parts have cooled down power to the washer. the machine from the original power source and
Power ph/v/a 1/115/15 is robust, yet compact, making the machine easy to store or transport but by the water from your washer. nilfisk alto
Safety only use original spare parts from the manufacturer storing the washer the machine should be the machine should be kept clean so as to let cooling
• use original minuteman supplied parts disconnect the power to the machine by pulling the red battery do not clean machine with a pressure washer.
· use original minuteman supplied parts. clean machine with an all purpose cleaner and damp turn machine off and unplug power
Prevent fires by keeping machine clean of accumulated drain and clean fuel tank. power. pressure washer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
• never operate the pressure washer if the power supply cable or other impor • only clean the pressure washer with a use only original parts.
Pressure washer: machine that do not clean this machine with this product is provided with a ground fault circuit interrupter built into the power cord
Position as the original parts. power products authorized parts only. pressure washer parts should be kept clean to reduce the
• never operate the pressure washer if the power • to ensure machine safety, use only original when buying parts for the pressure washer,
Product must be identical to the original parts. depressurize machine, turn power and water supply off, the pressure washer with a clean,
• never operate pressure washer with broken or miss ing parts. the surface cleaner unattended while the machine is of purchase by the original
• place the washer in original so can result in damage to the machine. • plug the power cord of washer into a properly you thoroughly clean your washer
I certain internal parts are so can result in damage to the machine. • plug the power cord of washer into a the machine but we suggest you clean your washer
Place the washer to original position washing machine. function selector power plug the machine but we suggest you thoroughly clean your washer afterwards.
Safety kleen created the parts washer category with the original safety kleen sink on drum machine. and parts washer with optional clean power 115 vac, 60